21st CCLC Program
Some things happening in the 21st CCLC Program
- The K-3rd grade reading class is currently working on a making a puppet theatre.
- The 4th-8th grade reading class is reading Harry Potter and designing a huge floor
plan of Dursley’s House.
- The K-3rd STEM class is currently working designing an aluminum boat that can
hold 100 pennies.
- The 4th -8th grade STEM class is working on making bridges using only
marshmallows, toothpicks, popsicle sticks, electrical wire and tape that can hold
10 small folders.
- The K-3rd grade youth development class has been focusing on a book and
website for The Leader in Me by Stephen Covey. It focuses on the 7 health habits
for kids which incorporates lessons that can transition into community service
- The 4th-8th grade youth development class has been learning how to have good
self-esteem and how to encourage others.
- The K-3rd grade math class is currently working with manipulatives and
whiteboards to practice counting and one to one correspondence with Ms. Vicari.
- The 4th-8th grade math class is currently working on differentiating geometric
shapes, and place value and sequencing.